OUR STOREFRONTWant to shop our items in person or pick up your order? We'd love to have you.
Visit our cute, little storefront in downtown Grafton, Wisconsin at 1323 Wisconsin Avenue.
We are open:
THUR + FRI: 12-6PM
SAT : 10-3PM
We hope you absolutely LOVE your W&P purchases but we also understand that it may not always be love and in those cases, we are happy to accept returns that meet the following criteria:-ALL items must be returned or postmarked within 10 days of receiving the order. This date for LOCAL PICK UPS starts the day it is available for pick up.
-Items must be in NEW condition - no scents, animal hair, or signs of wear
-Items cannot be from the use of a coupon for 20% or more or FINAL SALE items. Any item that is FINAL SALE, from the Sale section or a coupon for more than 20% is used cannot be returned.
-Items cannot be from seasonal boxes, gift boxes or pre orders. Those are all final sales.
-Include the necessary information from our return form (or you can print and include it with your return order) - see at the bottom of this page for all the needed info or check out our website.
-Buyer is responsible for return shipping and exchange shipping if applicable
Can I return this item?Here are the questions to ask yourself to find out if an item is eligible for a return:
- Check tracking to see when it was delivered. Has it been more than 10 days since that day or has it been more than 10 days since you received the store pick up notification? It is no longer eligible.
-Is it in new condition? If so, it can be returned.
-Was it discounted by more than 20% or purchased while on Sale? It is not eligible.
-Was it a seasonal box or preorder? It is not eligible.
Where should items be shipped back to?
Please ship items back to:Wild & Precious Boutique
1323 Wisconsin Avenue
Grafton, WI 53024
How long will it take to process a return?
Once we receive the item, it can take 3-5 business days. We will try to process as quickly as we can though. Once we process it, you will receive an email indicating that it has been returned and store credit has been issued. The credit will automatically be added to your account to use on a future purchase.What if I miss the return window?
You can post the items in our Facebook Buy/Sell/Trade . Here is the link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/192234188094005Can I return my item for another size?
You sure can, this does get complicated though. The best way to guarantee your size is to order it, and then using the return request form info, make sure to tell us that you purchased the size you want. If you do this, we will return your payment to original form of payment. YOU NEED TO INCLUDE A NOTE in your package for us to know to do this. If you do not want to purchase the size and would rather us do an even exchange, we can IF that size is still available by the time we process your return. You would need to pay shipping for the new product.What if the product is damaged?
Contact us with a photo and description of the damage. So sorry that we didn't catch that. We will make it right :) Email firstname.lastname@example.org and have a subject line : DAMAGED
What information should be included with my return?NAME
APP OR WEBSITE PURCHASE
EXCHANGE (did you order the size you want or do you want us to process exchange if the size is still available)
EXCHANGE SIZE if applicable
Thank you so much!
-Shipping is $5 flat rate for any orders under $75
-Local Pick Up is free at the shop
-Orders made within 24 hours of each other are not charged shipping twice as we will combine these orders
We aim to fulfill within 3-5 business days - but sometimes items leave sooner. We only ship items Thursday-Saturday so if you order on a Monday please know it will not be ready to ship until at least Wednesday or Thursday. We always try to have two staff members review orders before they go out to minimize our errors.Local Pick Up? You'll get an email indicating your item is ready and can be picked up during our open hours at the shop.
Thur + Fri: 12-6pm
Help! My order isn't moving according to tracking?
Sometimes USPS gets behind and therefore packages don't get scanned in. In the several years I've been doing this, I've only had a few packages truly lost. Sometimes packages arrive with no scans :) You can always sign up for email or text alerts with USPS or reach out to them for help as well.
I wish we had more control over the time of shipping once items leave us but we cross our fingers too and hope everything arrives timely and safely.
HELP! My items are damaged. What should I do?
Please email email@example.com with a subject: DAMAGED with photos and we will get it resolved. We do our best to package everything safely and securely but mistakes are still made at times so we try to give everyone grace and rectify damage occurrences quickly.
Want to shop our Mobile App so you can shop preorders and get on the waitlist for items?
Take advantage of our mobile app and all it has to offer! Stay up to date on new arrivals, restocks and Live Sales! You can also join waitlists on products and preauthorize purchases to help guarantee you'll snag a restock!
Every month we release items for PREORDER. Essentially that means you prepay for an item that we will order and have shipped to us within a few weeks. Preorders are unique in that we don't typically order extras or order at all unless you purchase through our preorder.
They are only available during certain timeframes so make sure to order during that time frame and DO NOT COMBINE with other items. Preorders can take 1-3 weeks to ship so if you order other items with it, those will not ship until we receive the preorder (and you forfeit the ability to return if you they don't ship for weeks until after the order is placed).
PREORDERS are final sale.
CART TIME & PAYMENT
Carts expire in TWO HOURS, meaning once you add an item to your cart, you have two hours to checkout. We will hold the item, as a courtesy, for two hours which others other customers to not purchase the item. Because of this, we kindly ask that you only cart items you intend to purchase.
If you know you won't be purchasing an item or accidentally added an item, please remove it from your cart as soon as you can.
Is the item you want sold out? No worries! Make sure to utilize our waitlist and preauthorization feature.
TEXT & EMAILS
Want to join our text and email list? Don't worry we dislike SPAM just as much as the next person. We love sending discounts, freebies, new arrivals, sales and other important (and fun!) info to all our greatest friends.
Join our text list here: https://wildpreciousboutique.com/pages/wildprecious-subscribe-page
Want to get added to our email list? Send us a message!
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Wild & Precious and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of [Describe company’s goods/service offerings - this should be broad and general to encompass any type of message you may send. Messages outside of this scope may not be allowed under the TCPA]. Messages may include checkout reminders.
- Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
- Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
- MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
- Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
- Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
- Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Grafton, Wisconsin before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Wild & Precious’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
- Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.